Library book report

Library report

My favourite genre of books is historical fiction. I like them because you can learn about the past while also enjoying your self with the narrative. Some of the historical fiction books that I’ve read are the Percy Jackson series. In that one there are the lightning thief, sea of monsters, Titans’ curse, battle of the labyrinth, and the last olympian. Another series I’ve read is the Magnus Chase series. In this series, there are the sword of summer, and the hammer of Thor. 

My favourite book chat book we’ve had so far is probably Thai-riffic. I like it the most because it taught me a little bi about Thai culture as well as letting me enjoy the story.

What is your favourite genre? Why?

One thought on “Library book report”

1. Hi Cameron,

Great first library post for 2019! I love the detail you’ve included in your post and the way you’ve included a relevant image.

I can already make a connection between you and I … I also love historical fiction! Maybe we can share some recommendations? Have you read the Once series by Morris Gleitzman? I highly recommend it; it is a series of books (one more to go, this year hopefully!) set in World War 2.

Would you say that the Percy Jackson series are historical fiction? Can you look them up on the library catalogue and let me know where you find them? I think you’ll find that they are in a different genre!

In answer to your question, my favourite genres are probably historical fiction and world cultures because I love learning about different times and places.

Keep up the great blogging!

Miss Davidson.